Sunday, October 09, 2005

Welcome to my bedroom pt. 4

Welcome to my bedroom, sweetheart. What can I do to make you feel comfortable? Here lie down and relax. What? You wish to undress, ok, did you want me to go into the other room? Hmmm? Oh, you want me to stay here? Your going to do strip tease for me? Weg, ok. Oh my, what a nice shape you have. Ok, I'll be quiet, but my thoughts will run rampant as I watch every piece of clothing that you take off.... 'Hmmmmm, I like the way you remove your suit jacket, nice silk blouse you have, Uhhhhhhh. Hmmmm, are you wearing a bra? No. Phew, it's getting awful hot in here, or is it you steaming up the room with that hot body of yours? Nice skirt you have on, what type of fabric is that? Linen? Hmmmm, can I touch it, please? Ok, I'll just keep thinking. I like the way that you look at me as you're removing your blouse, by unbuttoning one button at a time. Your breasts look so nice and soft, and my goodness, your nipples are standing out, just waiting to be licked and pinched. I need to adjust my pants, I'm starting to become very aroused, just by watching you. I can smell your perfume, it's filling the room up, and it's very intoxicating to me. I like the way that you turn around, and look over your shoulder at me, very hot, very hot. Your making sure that I see every movement that you are making, aren't you? I can see the champagne garter and garter belts that are just teasing me. You need to stop, I'm really getting aroused now! WEG! I can see the line going up the back of your sheer stockings, Oh my, it really is getting hot in here now, I need to remove my shirt. I can't believe it, you have on crotchless underwear? I think I'm going to faint. But you haven't removed your black high heel shoes, oh, your not going to? Hmmmm, now I'm really getting aroused. Hmmmm, well I think, what? Your coming over to me to give me a hot kiss? C'mon baby, here I am.' "MMMMMMMuawhhhhhhh. OOOOOO, that was nice." Come and lay down while I remove your garters, garter belt and stockings, darling. Ok, sit on the edge of the bed. Ok, mmmmm, your nice and soft, and my, you feel so good. You have the softest thighs, and the smoothest legs I've ever felt. MMMMMM, I'll just put your shoes over here, ok? Now, that I have your stockings and shoes off, how about your blouse? Ok? My goodness, I love touching your soft breasts, mmmmmmm, did I pinch you too hard, sorry, I couldn't resist, they were asking for some attention. Would you like a kiss underneath of them or on top of them, your breasts, honey. Oh, you want me to lick them? Ok, lick, lick, lick, lick. MMMMMM, how was that? Are you ok, WEG! Did you want to lie down, I wish to touch you between your legs and feel your wet and hot box. OOOOOOO, sssssssss, mmmmmm, that feels sooooo goooood, Did you want me to continue? Ok, I'll get on top of you, and I'll just move down between your legs and lick you, but I'll go nice and slow. Mhmm, Mhmmm, Mhmmm, how did that feel? Oh, more? ok, more it is. Lick, lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, let me gently blow on your button, baby, I can feel your getting ready to cum, ok, here goes, blowwwwwwww. No, baby, that's fine, I don't mind getting squirted. MMMMMMM, thank you. Kissssssssssssssss. I hope you feel better sweetheart.

No comments: